Vilcom network combines some of the best features on Fibre and Wi-Fi networks without some of the inherent limitations associated with these legacy systems. While cellular, cable and telephony networks were originally built to facilitate voice or video services ours is the first widely deployed network that was designed and build from inception to deliver a full range of broadband content and applications and best paths to the international bandwidth.
Ours is the first widely deployed network that was designed and built from inception to deliver a full range of broadband content and applications and best paths to the international bandwidth.
We have designed our services to be:
Portable: We offer the ability to access our network or other vilcom networks from anywhere within the coverage areas without being restricted to a specific location.
Simple: Our Services are easy to install. After connecting our modem to a computer and a power source our wireless broadband service is immediately available and requires no software installation.
Fast: We Offer speeds that typically need exceed legacy networks and are competitive with fixed broadband offerings
With the advent of entertainment and content delivery over the internet the internet is changing social behavior. People are demanding fast connectivity on an increasingly mobile basis. Our services meet this demand which accounts for our rapid subscriber growth rates.
- Vilcom Advantages
- Vilcom Customer Service Support
- Post-Sales Support
- Vilcom will assign a single point of contract / a dedicated program manager for every customer.
- Quality of service.
- Near Line of site(NLOS) Equipment: Guaranteed Connectivity.
- Quick Deployment.
- Service Level agreement (SLA): High Uptime
- Low latency: For mission-critical applications
- Data prioritization: Bandwidth Management
- Optimized transmission of specific applications such as video and voice.
- 24 x 7 Number landing at central CS - Technical Help Desk. (No 040-66227777)
- CS - Technical Help Desk (L1) and NOC Team (L2) operate 24 X 7 to provide on time support to end users.
- Skilled and trained field level support at POP locations.
- CS - Technical Help Desk handle inbound and outbound calls related to any queries and concerns.
- A Comprehensive online CRM tool for complete call management, Knowledge management and reporting.
- Regional CSD Managers across regions to help support customers on Escalated Issues and maintaining good relationships to ensure better customer experience.
- Vilcom will provide multi-level post sales operation. Support using several LOCs which shall in turn be monitored by a centralized NOC.
- Vilcom shall offer CRM facilities (for Trouble ticket generation etc.) to ensure high level of uptime for the network.
- Vilcom shall also provide up-to-date escalation matrices with multiple levels of support.